Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Hands-on experience in the design and development of Android Applications - Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android/ J2ME) .
- Will be responsible for independent development, developing applications for the mobile device.
- Good designing skills based on object-oriented design patterns frameworks.
- Basic/ core Java/ OOPS knowledge and an understanding of Java technologies is mandatory.
- Very good exposure in frameworks like Android Architecture and SDK.
- Strong Experience in Android Mobile Application Development Life Cycle .
- Programming new Android Applications from specifications.
- Experience in implementing the communication with API servers via the web - services using JSON and XML.
- Exploring upcoming new features of the Android Platform.
- Secondary Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Should have excellent analytical knowledge.
- Offers Salary Per AnnumNegotiable
- Career LevelProject Coordinator
- Experience8 Years +
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (22)
- Hiring for IT MIS Asst./ Expert in Govt. Project Apply on August 21, 2019 Full Time
- Hiring for IT MIS Asst./ Expert in Govt. Project Apply on August 7, 2019 Full Time
- Customer Relationship Executive/Tele Sales Jobs Available on August 9, 2018 Full Time