Urgent Need For Assistant Manager
- Post Date:July 7, 2021
- Views 6
- Responsible for thorough due diligence of the customer in accordance with Bank’s compliance policies and RBI/SEBI/NSDL/CDSL practices for account opening verification / life cycle transaction /closure activities in order to ensure zero deviation in the processes. DM primarily would act as an Inputter / Maker while the Manager primarily would act as an Authorizer / Checker.
- Identifying discrepancies in the account opening forms and documents for rectification and compliance (if any)
- Executes and completes the allocated tasks assigned within the stipulated timelines to ensure SLAs are met.
- Ensures error free processing of transactions as per agreed service standards & approved procedures.
- Ensures that all processes are in place, consistent with overall enterprise policies and regulatory requirements.
- Remains up to date with changes in regulatory as well as bank’s policies.
- Remains up to date with latest developments in products and services offered by the Bank and guides the Branches for the same.
- Maintains data on activities and provide regular MIS on for review with Senior Management & Business as per requirements.
- Highlights / reports any process lapse / gaps or bottlenecks in day-to-day processing to reporting authorities.
- Processes / authorizes the customer queries / complaints raised by branches / contact centre by providing end to end resolution and ensures timely closure of tickets logged on bank’s internal platform.
- Have good understanding of KYC and documentation requirement for non-individual customers
- Responsible for managing team to ensure smooth day to day operations on the Ops floor. Prime job responsibilities will include supervision of team, allocation of forms to team & monitoring, while ensuring TAT deadlines.
- Team management, responsible for process review and improvements, automation in the process to eliminate manual intervention, adhering to regulatory norms and guidelines and ensure timely submission of regulatory returns, responsible for building effective controls in the process to eliminate process gaps. Regular review of process document.
- Supervises the team & allocates tasks as per targets.
- Monitors productivity of the team.
- Meets timelines & SLAs.
- Highlights any internal errors committed by the Processor & take necessary action(s).
- Conducts team huddles / briefings on regular updates, case studies and feedback
- Reviews processes for gaps and improvements.
- Verifies & publishes various MIS, business newsletters, management reports, presentations as per business requirements;
- Ensures effective customer service;
- Escalates any issues/complaints to the business head in a timely manner;
- Ensures comprehensive compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements / guidelines / circulars as relevant for various product and services;
- Participates in launch/implementations of any new Products and Processes;
- Formulates process improvement ideas/projects in the unit resulting in cost saves or productivity improvements and ensuring optimum utilization of resources
- Ensures that processes laid down are followed in case of contingency.
- Supports the unit managers in preparation of any audit related deliverables i.e. internal / external, ISO, Regulatory, Statutory, etc. Attend to any audit findings and resolve them immediately;
- Acts as an effective back up in the absence of peers handling other processes within the same team.
- Well versed with KYC and account opening related documents for non-individual (like corporate, FPI, PMS, MF, Insurance companies) as well as individual customers
- Should preferably have experience in handling large volumes in DP related activities in large Bank DPs.
- Experience of 3 to 7 years in handling DP related activities (DM – 2-3 years, Manager – 4 to 5 years and SM – 6 to 7 years).
- Experience in handling activities related to demat account opening, transaction processing (DIS, pledge, NDU, etc.), change in demographic details, demat/remat, account closure, etc.
- Hands on with knowledge of SEBI/NSDL/CDSL regulatory guidelines.
- Should be keeping track of all regulatory circulars issued by SEBI/NSDL/CDSL.
- Graduate / Postgraduate / MBA from a recognized university/premium business school.
- Must have cleared NISM Depository Module.
- Possess good communication (skills written and spoken) are required.
- Willing to take additional responsibility and learn new areas.
Maharashtra – Mumbai
Financial Markets and Depository Operations
Depository and Exchange Operations
Yes Bank Tower, Ifc Mumbai