Para Medical Worker Jobs in BiharNo of Post-20
Para Medical Worker Jobs in Bihar Qualification : Applying contenders must have passed in the class 12th with Para Medical Certificate. Or contenders having the post graduation or any graduation in the field of Science with 3 Years experience in Health Field and having six months DCA.
Age: 18-65 years
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Greeting clients and visitors, answering telephone/in person inquiries and relaying messages to the appropriate staff member.Provide technical and para-professional support to professional staff located in the unit.Receiving applications from clients and requesting and obtaining medical records.Preparing requested correspondence and other documentation, maintaining files and assisting customers with job placementPreparing/processing authorizations and invoices for service delivery. Assisting eligible persons with disabilities to achieve identified goals.
- Nursing experience required. Knowledge with tracheostomy care.REQUIRED: CPR CertificationPREFERRED
- visit on:-www.scopenaukri.in
- Offers Salary Per Annum₹ 240K -₹ 360k P.A
- Career LevelOthers
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYDevelopment, Others
- QualificationDiploma, Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Related Jobs (8)
- Medical Officer District Health Society Darbhanga jobs apply in Bihar on September 15, 2018 Full Time