Online English Teacher
- Post Date:July 7, 2021
- Views 272
Native Camp – India
₹50,000 – ₹60,000 a year – Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract – Remote
Full flexibility with the performance-based salary and online support always available.
- Work from home
- Work whenever you want (24/7)
- The possibility to earn how much you work
- Many incentives and competitions
- Salary on time, secured payment
A teacher needs to have:
An interest in teaching the English language and enjoy teaching online.
- Good knowledge of English
- Laptop or PC with webcam
- Headset with microphone
- Stable Internet connection and speed
- Quiet environment and plain background
- Experience in teaching (online / offline)
How to apply?
The application process is quick and easy while the whole recruitment process is done online.
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Pass the English Proficiency Test
- Pass the System Check and Demo Lesson
- Start Teaching : )
Limited time offer! Get a $45 bonus after becoming a home-based teacher!
(Please check the regulation to get this attractive incentive when you are an NC teacher!)
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to modify or terminate the promos at any time without prior notice.
Who are our teachers?
Native Camp teachers are competent to teach English and they are very enthusiastic about gaining international experience by working in our company. We believe that learning is a continuous process, so we provide training to our teachers in order to become more confident in teaching.
We aim to provide the best language learning experience not only by teaching the basics of the language but also by introducing students with different topics. Therefore, we know that our students can use their English knowledge in practice and learn about different cultures.
Still thinking about teaching with Native Camp?
Try our online platform and enjoy working for us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: ₹50,000.00 – ₹60,000.00 per year
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Remote interview process