- Post Date:March 19, 2021
- Views 540
Company Name: Scope Training & Consulting Private Limited
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or relevant field.
Job Type : Full Time
Monthly Salary: 10,000- 20,000 p.m
Location : Bihar(Patna)
Experience: 2 to 10 years
Timing : 8 hrs
- Interpret and present news stories so that viewers or listeners can better understand them
- Ensure their appearance properly represents the face of the network.
- Interact with reporters while on the air
- Conduct live interviews with experts who can provide additional information or opinions
- Investigate stories
- Gather, verify, and analyze data from sources
- Organize material and write news reports
- Report breaking news as it unfolds
- Produce news shows, including coordinating reporting
- Attend meetings in preparation for each day’s newscast and help producers form the structure of each program.
- Quality checks each story to ensure grammatical correctness, accuracy, and clarity.
Educational Qualification & Skills Required:
- Proven work experience as a Professional News Anchor or a similar role in the Media Department.
- Ability to understand the news programs process.
- Ability to analyze and broadcast news coverage for both radio and television stations as and when required.
- Extensive know-how of national as well as international affairs particularly in terms of culture, legislative, economy and politics.
- Exceptional social media presence.
- Good understanding of the bureau of labor statistics.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.