Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Job Responsibilities :
- a) Provide timely information on DD. b) Ensure confidentiality of the communication between Security / Govt. Agencies and the company. c) Providing monthly compliance status to NNO. d) Provide any specific assistance to security agencies as and when called 3. All activities related to Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA) will be coordinated by the State Nodal Officer to include the following: a) Co-ordinate with individual functions like Network, Customer Service, Marketing, Regulatory etc., in the respective Circle/State in order to provide mandatory monthly reports to LEAs. b) All inspection and tests conducted by LEA will be facilitated by the State Nodal Officer. Coordination with all functions will be done by the State Nodal Officer to get the requisite data. 4. Maintain Monthly MIS 5. Consistent liaison with Security agencies to ensure resolution of any business issues pertaining to the LIM function.
- Education Requirement :
- Experience Requirement :
- Skills & Competencies :
CONTACT:-8877665588,8709476190,879476186(Call-10am to 5pm)
Email at- [email protected]
- Offers Salary Per AnnumNegotiable
- Career LevelManager
- Experience7 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Related Jobs (99)
- Need IT and MIS Assistant (District Level) for Government Project on November 8, 2019 Full Time
- Requirement of Skill Development and Training Manager on August 23, 2019 Full Time