IT Helpdesk Support Specialist
- Post Date:March 17, 2021
- Views 189
** Must be willing to Relocate to Ludhiana, Punjab**
DP Tech Group has an immediate opening for a Senior IT Support Specialist in Ludhiana, Punjab office. We are looking for an experienced support technician to provide day to day end-user support for our clients. The support is typically provided by phone or remote desktop sharing. We are looking for a customer focused IT professional, you must enjoy working with technology and truly enjoy helping users with their technology issues.
** You Must have US based VOICE PROCESS experience **
** You Must be Willing to work from our Ludhiana, Punjab office **
We are looking for a team player and a self-starter, someone who will take charge of a project from start to end. The end goal is to delight our customers and for that you must go above and beyond to ensure a positive support experience.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of experience IT help desk / Desktop Support role.
- You must have 2+ years of US Voice support experience
- Ability to work night shift (7pm – 4am)
- A focus on providing exceptional customer service for every support request.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills to support multiple clients at the same time.
- A quick learner, self-motivated, have a passion for learning and technology.
- Flexibility with working after hours and weekend when required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solid experience with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Excellent Troubleshooting experience
- Create user Accounts and Profiles
- Microsoft Office Suite (2010, 2013, 2016)
- Microsoft Outlook Configuration (ActiveSync, POP, IMAP)
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016
- Active Directory User Management
- Joining workstations to Domain
- Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware Installation (Webroot, Malwarebytes, etc.)
- LogMeIn / ConnectWise / Remote Desktop / for remote support
- Install and Configure VPN Client
- Install and configure various business applications
- Installing and configuring network printers
- Create and Update documentation for support procedures and client networks.
- Asset and Inventory Management
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written – English)
- Minimum 2 years of US based Voice Process experience
- Minimum 5 years of IT Support experience
- Must be willing to work night shift
- Must be willing to work out of Ludhiana Office.
- A+, MCP and other certifications a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹400,000.00 – ₹600,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
IT Support: 4 years (Required)
US Voice Process: 2 years (Required)
Location: Chandigarh, Chandigarh (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
Industry: IT Operations & Helpdesk