Functional ERP Consultant
- Post Date:March 17, 2021
- Views 216
- Good Interaction with all levels of the client’s organization to achieve their tactical & strategic goals by leading cross-functional teams through improvement initiatives.
- Knowledge and experience with operations excellence concepts and tools such as value stream mapping, business process re-design, lean thinking, modeling and simulation, cycle time reduction, facility layout design, etc.
- A thorough understanding of one or more of the following: lean manufacturing, MRP, advanced planning and scheduling, supply chain management, strategic sourcing, financial services operations, sales force effectiveness, organizational design, ERP Features, e-Procurement, HRM, CRM, etc.
- Fluent in Excel and good knowledge of Access is a must. Familiarity with modeling and simulation software, statistical analysis software, is a plus
- Excellent verbal (presentation) and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SLA adherence, incident, problem, change request management processes would be an added advantage.
- Review and analyze information through different reports and researches;
- Capable of handling Solution Design/Functional Fit-Gap/Testing sessions.
- Mapping client requirements against Financial Modules like General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Cash Management.
- Past experience in any of the ERP’s like Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Epicor, Sage x3, Acumatica, Netsuite Oracle will be added advantage.
Immediate joining will be an added advantage.
Only Candidate with above experienced is advisable to apply.
Expected Start Date: 15/04/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹60,000.00 – ₹90,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Yearly bonus
ERP Consultant: 3 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Required travel: 75% (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place