Company Name: Scope Training & Consulting Private Limited
Designation- Educational Consultant-Software Marketing
Educational Qualification: BS degree in Computer Science/University degree in Marketing
Job Type : Full Time
Monthly Salary: 15,000-30,000 per month
Location : Bihar(Patna)
Experience: 2 to 10 years
Timing : 8 hrs
- Analyzing curricula, resources, student results, and teacher performances, and ensuring that they align with set goals.
- Gathering information from educators, support staff, students, and parents.
- Closely examining academic systems and reporting to the relevant stakeholders.
- Providing workshops and instructional materials to improve lesson delivery and admin processes.
- Developing new and more effective curricula, learning outcomes, and teaching methods.
- Advising teachers, students, and parents on the effective use of digital learning tools.
- Visiting classrooms to observe lessons and provide feedback.
- Counseling educators on how to cope with exceptionally talented students as well as those who require extra attention.
- Marketing company software products
- Driving cohesive messaging and integrated solutions into the market through coordinating value proposition content for products.
- Translating business functional requirements from application and application segment to market-ready programs
- Position company products to take advantage of market growth opportunities by analyzing market structure; market and technology trends, preparing and communicating plans that support implementation of these initiatives
- Assist corporate marketing to drive integrated marketing and sales strategies across the market.
- Articulating and Understanding customer requirements, leading product development teams through customer and market segmentation, targeting, developing the value proposition and selling it.
- Develop sales and management of programs related to product objectives
- Maintain a great level of understanding of association market trends sales
- Attend consumer trade shows and customer interaction marketing plans in various markets to promote products
- Work with Executive Director in developing annual marketing plan for the company product
- Assist the Executive office with any assigned administrative functions
Educational Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Knowledge in graphic design and competence in the use of required design software
- A Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Education or a related discipline.
- Experience in curriculum design and blended learning.
- Managerial experience at a learning institution may be required.
- Registration with the American Institute of Certified Educational Planners may be required.
- Some teaching experience is preferred.
- Relevant subject discipline knowledge may be advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.