Digital Marketing Executive
- Post Date:March 17, 2021
- Views 206
Casting Networks is an established but growing technology company in the entertainment space seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to oversee our B2B and B2C email marketing program end-to-end, including creative and copy development, email implementation, deployment, analysis, and overarching strategy. The ideal candidate is an email marketing expert who is creative and detail-oriented, has a strong comfort level with technology and data, and has big ideas that will take our email program to the next level by improving customer retention and increasing revenue. Curiosity, the ability to be a team player, and the desire to grow within a fast-paced organization are a must.
- Conceptualize, graphically design, copyedit, set-up, and deploy email marketing campaigns in our marketing automation platform.
- Build, monitor, analyze and optimize data-driven automated emails, targeting customers based on attributes such as location, profile details, and onsite behaviors.
- Produce comprehensive weekly, monthly, and annual reports for all email campaigns and customer segments, using native reporting tools in our marketing automation platform, e-commerce platform, Google Analytics, etc.
- Develop dashboards to analyze email engagement rates and identify opportunities to drive conversions and improve customer engagement.
- Partner closely with the Customer Service team and Product Managers to ensure email content, tone, and product details are accurate and on-brand.
- Partner with developers to ensure customer data is flowing into our marketing automation platforms at the right frequency and in the right format, and to build new data integrations and APIs.
- Perform continuous A/B tests to iterate and improve upon email results, including documenting and socializing key learnings, and developing a champion/challenger roadmap.
- Proactively devise new ideas and contribute insights and strategies to constantly improve our email program.
- Must be willing to work across multiple brands and adhere to disparate creative best practices and a unique voice for each brand.
- Ensure optimal deliverability and compliance with global anti-spam legislation.
- Conduct email quality assurance across devices and platforms to ensure flawless execution.
- Stay informed of industry trends and make recommendations on new email tools, techniques and best practices.
Qualifications and attributes:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an email marketing role, with responsibilities involving creative, strategy, email marketing technology, and driving measurable results.
- Strong comfort level working with data, developing dashboards, running database queries, and working in Google Analytics, MS Excel, and Google Sheets.
- Proven experience strategically facilitating an email marketing program for a consumer facing online business, including advanced segmentation and A/B testing.
- Strong handle of marketing automation platforms including Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.
- Understanding of email design best practices, email deliverability, and rendering across devices/email clients.
- Proficiency with HTML, basic email coding, and data integrations such as APIs and webhooks.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong copywriting skills and an eye for good design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 – ₹700,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Supplemental Pay: Performance bonus, Yearly bonus
Email Marketing : 2 years (Preferred)
Digital Marketing : 3 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Industry: Arts & Entertainment