Their priority is to assist their companies acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones; this means the role is a crucial one for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientèle.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Offers Salary Per AnnumNegotiable
- Career LevelExecutive
- QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree, High Secondary Degree