Immediately Required Animal Husbandry,Fisheries trainer Bihar Patna.
Job Duties and Tasks:-1) Observe animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior; notifying veterinarians or managers as warranted.2) Monitor animal care, maintenance, or breeding; or packing and transfer activities to ensure work is done correctly.
3) Train workers in animal care procedures, maintenance duties, and safety precautions.
4) Treat animal illnesses or injuries, following experience or instructions of veterinarians.
5) Assign tasks such as feeding and treatment of animals, and cleaning and maintenance of animal quarters.
6) Perform the same animal care duties as subordinates.
7) Prepare reports concerning facility activities, employees' time records, and animal treatment.
8) Confer with managers to determine production requirements, conditions of equipment and supplies, and work schedules.
9)Establish work schedules and procedures. 10) Transport or arrange for transport of animals, equipment, food, animal feed, and other supplies to and from worksites.
11) Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of animals, feed, or supplies.
- Offers Salary Per AnnumNegotiable
- Career LevelTrainer
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Related Jobs (11)
- Requirement of Skill Development and Training Manager on August 23, 2019 Full Time
- State Placement Officer for DDU-GKY Project Jos in Bihar on August 18, 2018 Full Time